Sunday, April 20, 2008

Portraits of Jessica (Part 2)

My friend Jessica cut her hair recently and needed new portraits to update her portfolio. I was originally supposed to shoot with her on Saturday, but had to change plans to accomodate Simon's film shoot. So I skipped lunch on Friday and we met up at Shed5 for an hour. I had previously gotten permission from Steven (the Manager) to use the restuarant interior for photo shoots, albeit during the slower times of the day between lunch and dinner services. He didn't mind at all though as we only needed 30-45 minutes, and the seating area in the glass atrium where I wanted to shoot didn't have a booking until 1pm. He even got in on the action to hold a reflector for me...but that might have just been because he thought Jessica was cute :) But he was super cool about everything and even said I'm welcome to shoot at the restaurant anytime. Cool! :)

No comments: