Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunny Weekend :)

This weekend we had AWESOME weather in Welly, two days of glorious sunshine, and shorts and tshirt weather. I dodged some of my obligations and procrastinated a few chores (I still managed to get my taxes together for my accountant though!), and managed to get out for a bit of sun. Went out for a very quick hike on Saturday with the "Crazy Asian Downhiller" a.k.a. Dan Moy. We were scouting the bike trails on Mount Victoria for locations to do some upcoming action shots with him on his bike...speed and jumps. Stay tuned...

Sunday a bunch of us from work went go karting. No pics this time from me. A blast as always. After karting I was supposed to meet up with Shannon and Flo to shoot some photos of them surfing at Lyall Bay. Unbeknownst to me, they were leaving just as I was arriving and actually drove past me? Although I didn't see them I decided to hang around and enjoy the weather, and managed to get some decent shots of unknown surfers.

No comments: