Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chez Homer

Homer's BBQ...sort of. The weather went from sunny and warm to not so sunny and not so warm. So his BBQ turned into an indoor dinner party. I had steaks with the boys prior but I stopped by to hang out for a bit with the other kids.

Yes I usually do have my camera with me, so before I left I took an opportunity to grab some laughing faces.



...and some long overdue pictures of Homer's cat Noqui (spanish spelling of gnocchi). I don't really like cats but she's pretty cool as cats go. These have been sitting on my computer for months so I finally decided to get them off my desktop :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. As i cant get any sleep been wondering around the web and landed on your blog. Spent the last half hour surfing it. Its been fun. Keep going. A warm salute from Italy.