Saturday, October 18, 2008

Karim Sahai, "Yatra": Friday Night Opening

Last night Karim Sahai (fellow Weta colleague/photog/friend) opened his photo exhibition "Yatra" at the Michael Fowler Centre, a photographic journey through India. A few of us from work went to check it out. Who brings a camera to a photography exhibition?...me :) Just some random snaps "from the hip" again.

Note to self: must work on my "stealth technique" when shooting from the hip...on the left I'm being busted by Caj as evidenced by him pointing directly at my camera...haha..DOH! And the image on the right just made me laugh so I had to post it. Matt flashes me the international hand sign for "Hello friend!"...ummm...or am I mixing that one up with something else? :)

The infamous Count Toasty looking quite jovial, perhaps full of a few alcoholic beverages? Just kidding...ah-ah-aahhhhh.

No comments: