Sunday, October 19, 2008

Saturday Around Town

Saturday itinerary: brunch with the boys, photo walk with Caj, a few more shots of "The Crazy Asian Biker" (Dan), and shop for my Halloween costume for the upcoming Weta Halloween blowout extravaganza :) It's been a while since I've just wandered the city taking photographs, so it was good to get out and snap some shots of something OTHER than beautiful models....haha... :P

We passed through Civic Square on the way to the waterfront. Passing by the Michael Fowler Centre I liked this shot of Karim's exhibition from the outside. This view actually shows a few of my favourite photos...rice field, single boat on the blue water, lady selling fruit, bearded man, and levitating kids. There are many other faves of course, but you'd have to check out the show for yourself to see them.

It seems that EVERYONE shoots this, I don't even know the 'official' name of it. Now it's my turn to shoot it...again...I think I've shot it before but probably never liked any of the images.

No comments: