Friday, August 15, 2008

Toronto Photoshoot: NS

I arranged a few photoshoots while in town...yes I'm on vacation, but nobody's around to golf with until the second week so I decided to take advantage of the talent pool Toronto has to offer...ahhhh Toronto girls, where did NZ go so wrong :)

Who knew models were so tall?

This was my first shoot with NS...I'll keep her anonymous for the time being as I'm not sure if she wants me to mention her name or not. Since leaving Toronto a few years ago I've become aware that I totally missed out on the local photographers' goldmine, the Don Valley Brickworks, also known as the Evergreen Brickworks now too. An amazing abandoned brick factory with the coolest of decrepit interiors and AWESOME light! I've been waiting to return home to be able to check it out and figured why not use it as a shoot location. I wasn't disappointed.

more to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!!!!