Sunday, August 3, 2008

Smith Bridal Party: Makeup and Hair

NO I am not trying to get into wedding photography! :) ...this weekend my friend Bex asked me to snap some headshots of the bridal party makeup she was doing. Her friend Emily was the hairstylist, so I snapped a few shots for her too.

Now I don't quite remember who is who as I had never met any of them before, note to self, pay better attention next time!

OK, this is the Bride Sophie (above)...this one I'm sure of.

...and this is Chloe (above), one of the Bridesmaids. She was kind enough to write down everyone's names for me, but I should've asked her to put the names to the faces for me :)

This is where it gets sketchy. I've got two names left so that's a 50% chance I'll get it right. The other two Bridesmaids were Catherine and Anne-Marie. So maybe I'll just take the easy route and say that they're above and below, in no particular order...ha! :P

...and Hayley the Flower Girl.


Some extra shots for Bex.



These are just various processed looks I like to use most often when developing photos in Lightroom. Sometimes I keep things as 'normal' as possible, other times I'll try alternate looks to see if anything else catches my eye, these just happen to be the directions I always seem to end up in. Mostly just mimicking film looks. Basically just trial and error, and continually going in circles while processing until I end up with something I like.



uploaded hires files for bex to print (click on each image below to open the full res version in another browser tab, download):

No comments: