Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bye Shannon

Wait a minute...what do you mean he's coming back after Christmas? Then why are we taking him out if he's not leaving for good? ....sigh...some people just think they're so damn important...

...like I was saying...
Pics from go-carting. Shannon is "leaving" Weta (for a month) so we took him out before he left. Just kidding dude :)

Number 28, that's my parent's house number. What does that mean? Absolutely nothing at all.

A "2-4" is what we Canucks call a case of beer. What does that have to do with anything? Absolutely nothing at all.

Number 25...

Racing in numerical order?






Some fierce action in the corners with lots of passing...not always clean though :)


Weeeeeeeee...I'm by myself!

Hunting down number 30.

Look at me! I'm SPECIAL!


WARP speed.

Ludicrous Speed Colonel Sanders!







No comments: