Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thistle Hall Art Gallery

I didn't take any pictures from the photo exhibition opening, or the gallery itself. Luckily a couple of the other guys did. Thanks to James Ogle and Francisco De La Torre for letting me post some of their pics on my blog.

Mel James (aka Astroboy) pouring out a few bottles of red, white and champagne in anticipation of the thirsty art goers. Mel and James were the two organizers for the exhibit.


























A saturday afternoon gallery shot. Note the nice looking weather outside. This weekend was sunny and warm for a change. Of course this entire week is miserably cold and rainy.















Some fellow Weta peeps sneaking in a weekend viewing. Wow, who hung those pictures on the wall, it looks so expertly done! hahaha.


I have NO idea who this is...but I thought I'd put it in anyways.




























Fernando enjoying some of the wine. I wonder how many people would've come out if we didn't have free wine?













(right to left) Ula, Inge and their mom. Absolutley NO family resemblance here eh? :)

Ula designed the poster for the exhibition (see below image) and Inge was one of the people who helped me find a place to live here.


C'est tout!

No comments: