Friday, September 7, 2007

Quickie For Woodbrain

So it's been a while. Been busy at work and running around with other things. Andrew wanted some new pics, so here you go Woodstain...well, one new and one old at least.

There's a photo email group at work, basically an email alias for anyone who wants to share their photos with other photogs, ask questions on techniques, software, etc. There are some really good photographers here at work, some coming from film cameras with 10-20 years behind the viewfinder, and others brand new with point and shoots. No discrimination, it's all just about the photos.

Anyways, this is the second year that the photogs at work have gotten together to rent out a small gallery in town, to post their personal works. This year's showing runs September 20-29. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be to find something to print and frame, I think I'm my own worst critic. These are two of my final choices. Ta Prohm from my recent trip to Cambodia this year, and a 3 shot series based on Kaffee Eis, THE BEST gelato in town.







Ok, that's it Andrew, ya I know, what a lazy ass. I'll try to post some real stuff soon.

1 comment:

ANDREW WOODHOUSE said...

thanks Roget!!!

You really are a FANTASTIC photographer. Really! There's another career there. Looking forward to seeing more.