Thursday, September 4, 2008

Toronto Photoshoot: Elena

Images from two different photoshoots with my favourite Dyanamic Duo, Elena (model) and Beatrice J (mua/hair/wardrobe). Each Rockstars in their own separate ways!

On location at Don Valley Brickworks (aka Evergreen Brickworks) and in studio. For the record, you aren't really allowed to shoot inside the Brickworks as it's private property, all you need to do though is contact Evergreen and request a photoshoot permit. It'll cost you approximately a $200 charitable donation, or so I was told by the Evergreen chap that gave me his business card...he was kind enough not to kick us out. I'll get around to donating something to Evergreen...honest.

All makeup by Beatrice J. Location hair by Beatrice, studio hair by June Croken. Wardrobe styling by Elena and Beatrice.

Sweet! I don't look so short in this picture! :) ...oh...ya...she's not wearing any shoes :(

more to come...

No comments: