Monday, May 5, 2008

Portfolio Shoot: Laura Surrich (Part 1)

Portfolio shoot for Laura. Model, Actress, and Singer...and soon to be an Interviewer on an upcoming television poker series. I'm helping her rebuild/expand her current portfolio and in return she'll be my modelling muse for some concepts I'd like to try for my stock photo accounts. This was our first session so yes a lot of these will look similar. She only changed outfits once and there are only so many interesting angles to shoot in a borrowed conference room. I'm developing all the ones I think look decent to give her as wide a variety as possible to choose from. Hopefully those choices will expand as we do more shoots in other locations. I think this first one was as straightforward as it can get.

...hmmm...ya, this one sort of looks like a generic Passport shot :) ...but I like the way the details in her collarbone and neck area look sort of like a pencil sketch...and NO, she wasn't topless, it just looks that way.





No comments: