Sunday, March 2, 2008

100 Strangers: UPDATE and REVISION

Ok, so I've decided to change how I'm posting my 100 Strangers photos on my blog. By the time I'm done, the original post will be buried so far down, nobody (if anyone's reading it at all) will know it's there. So I'll keep adding new Strangers to the original thread, but I'll also post each one individually on the front page. That way there should be a recent Stranger somewhere on the front page, and it'll serve as a reminder or indicator that the original thread is somewhere inside.

Stranger Number 11: Holly from Wellington. Law student at one of the local universities. She recommends the Pomegranate Truffles.

The original thread for my 100 Strangers is buried in the archives here. If you want to
read my Strangers' full descriptions in more detail you can check my 100 Strangers set on flickr, and you can also see alternate pictures of them in my 100 Strangers Alternates set.

No comments: