Monday, March 3, 2008

100 Strangers: Stranger 14

Stranger Number 14: Daniel Lee Smith from Christchurch. Like Stranger #13 he's also a Circus Performer in the Gravity and Other Myths show. His specialties are Arials, Acrobatics and the Triple Rope act.

The original thread for my 100 Strangers is buried in the archives here. If you want to read my Strangers' full descriptions in more detail you can check my 100 Strangers set on flickr, and you can also see alternate pictures of them in my 100 Strangers Alternates set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool idea...Found your blog when googling TLR. You seem to have been very successful with your 'strangers' project. Do many refuse?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
My husband has just bought a Mamiya c220 too. Another reason I was interested in yours!

Good luck with the project.