Friday, January 25, 2008

New Look

Well hey, it's a new year, why not a fresh new look? I tried a couple variations of other header images, wanting to keep it "New Zealand" themed. In the end I decided I still liked the original image but went with a different crop and ratio to fit the new page.

Now what kind of image can I post to go along with this blog entry...how about a pic of our new office! This is our new office at the new building. Difficult to see, but there are four desks in there. Two against the window facing each other, of which I'm standing in the corner behind one of them to take this picture. The other two are perpendicular to each other. I sit with my back to the wall, in front of the Canadian flag (yes that's my desk), with Eric to my right side...he's under the patio umbrella. That's right baby!!! We've got patio furniture in our office!! :) Baloney, that bad luck stuff only goes for rain umbrellas, not patio umbrellas! :P


The strip lighting underneath the umbrella gives a nice ambiance. Only thing left to do is find a bigger couch. That one in the pic is the old couch from Julian and Lonnie's old office...it's got to go...

Oh, and why did I decide to go for a new look with the blog? Meh...partly getting tired of the greenish look and partly to get back to a plain black background...posting pics on black always looks better :) Hope you like it.

No comments: